2015 marks a landmark year for S Murray & Co as the company celebrates its 100th year. With a manufactured product range including laboratory glassware, surgical instruments and plastic containers, the company is proud to have manufactured and supplied products which will have touched the lives of so many through the years.
As the world has undergone remarkable changes over the last 100 years, S Murray & Co has not only adapted and reacted to those changes but, where possible, has also taken an active lead in shaping them for the future.
Whilst the world may have changed, one constant remains: S Murray & Co is now into its fourth generation of owner management and the quality-focussed ethos of the company remains as strong today as on the day the company was founded in 1915.
With a history of investment in machinery, people, technology and products and an active engagement with trade associations, standards bodies and training providers alike, S Murray has always strived to contribute to the health, well being and development of the wider industries of which the company has always been a part.
As further details of the company’s notable milestones and remarkable history will be shared through the year, the company would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed towards this wonderful milestone being achieved.